You select a good design, add content pages, upload products, activate e-commerce tools and publish your site. Done creating. Now you want to have visitors but even more important you want those visitors to navigate and browse through your site in a frequent basis.
Simply building a website is not going to do the work to increase visits from zero to over a hundred in a month. Most of the work comes later with SEO tools, constant updates and relevant content, but one of the keys to increase web traffic is to keep your visitors active.
- Experience with multimedia. Videos tend to hold the attention of visitors more than a block of words . Try to experiment with everything from videos showcasing your products and a backstage tour of your mort and brick business .
- Make your content easy to read. Having relevant information readability is a way to attract and keep visitors on a site. Long and dense texts will make people run away from you.
- Make internal and external links. Introduce your visitors into multiple content options that might interest them. A simple way to keep people on your site is adding links to other pages related to your site. These links also increase SEO.
- Active social buttons. Show visits your social networks in your homepage and in the other pages of your site. Make your content shareable keep them aware of the presence of your business in social networks and blogs.
- CTA. If you want your visitors to stay on your site, you might as well ask them to do something. For example, suggest them to share the last entry of your blog or some product. Visits can not read your mind, so do not hesitate to tell them to do a specific action.